Pentecost Offering – June 4

A gift to the Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering can be retained by individual congregations wanting to make an impact in the lives of young people within their own community.  This year our 40% will be used to help with the costs of the FPC Traveling Camp, which reaches many children beyond our local congregation. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency including Young Adult Volunteers, Ministries for Youth, and Children-at-Risk.  Please give generously to the Pentecost Offering on June 4.

2017-05-28T22:38:07+00:00 May 28th, 2017|Announcements, Mission, News, Volunteer Opportunities|